Vet Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
This website is operated by VetzPetz UK. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to VetzPetz UK. VetzPetz UK offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Section 1 - Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Section 2 - General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section 3 - Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Section 4 - Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Section 5 - Products or Services (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Section 6 - Accuracy of Billing and Account information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Section 7 - Optional Tools
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Section 8 - Third-Party links
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Section 9 - User comments, feedback and other submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Section 10 - Personal Information
Section 11 - Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 12 - Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Section 13 - Disclaimer of warranties; limitation of liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall VetzPetz UK, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Section 14 - Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless VetzPetz UK and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Section 15 - Severability
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Section 16 - Termination
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
Section 17 - Entire agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 18 - Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
Section 19 - Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 20 - Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
Vetz Petz UK Terms of Sale
for UK Online Store – Veterinary Clinic and Veterinary Practices
Formation of the contract
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Vetzpetz Limited, registered in England and Wales at Third Floor, 24 Chiswell Street, London, United Kingdom, EC1Y 4YX, Company Number 11548567 (“Vetz Petz UK”). Throughout these Terms of Sale “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Vetz Petz UK and “you” to Veterinary Clinic and Veterinary Practices entering into the contract.
- In order to make a purchase you will be required to open an account with us. Please ensure that your registration details are entered carefully when doing so, and for your own online security keep your username and password safe and confidential.
- No contract exists between you and Vetz Petz UK for the sale of any goods until Vetz Petz UK has agreed and opened your account, then received and accepted your order and has sent you confirmation in writing or by email to the address or email address you have given. Once Vetz Petz UK does so, there is a binding legal contract between us. Please note that in addition to any other right Vetz Petz UK may have to decline your order, eg when the item is out of stock or otherwise unavailable.
- Vetz Petz UK may in its sole discretion, decline your order when it believes on reasonable grounds that your purchase is likely to lead to infringement of Vetz Petz UK’s rights by, for example, the supply of our products in contravention of the Selective Distribution Policy set out in Schedule 1.
- Vetz Petz UK may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales. Such changes will be published on the Vetz Petz UK online store website which will carry the latest version of these terms of sale.
Description and price of the goods
- The descriptions and price of the goods you order will be as shown in Vetz Petz UK’s website at the time you place your order.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, Vetz Petz UK will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on Vetz Petz UK’s current catalogue website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, Vetz Petz UK will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, Vetz Petz UK will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods, as shown in the section of Vetz Petz UK’s website concerning delivery.
- The price of the goods and delivery charges are inclusive of VAT where due.
Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on Vetz Petz UK’s website at the time you place your order. Invoices are due for payment within 30 days of invoice date.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address, Vetz Petz UK will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
- If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the goods.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods without undue delay, and in any event within 30 days of the date on which the contract is entered. However, Vetz Petz UK will not be liable for any delay in delivery caused by circumstances beyond Vetz Petz UK’s reasonable control. n this case, Vetz Petz UK will inform you as soon as possible.
- You will become the owner of the goods you ordered and responsible for the risk of loss of or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
- In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods, as shown in the section of Vetz Petz UK’s catalogue or website concerning delivery. If you order goods from our site or over the telephone for delivery to an address outside the UK, EU or EEA, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges, and we cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. In the event of cancellation, you will be responsible for recovering any such charges.
For details of our after-sales assistance and/or our complaints handling policy please contact our customer service department at https://vetzpetz.co.uk/pages/contact.
- Vetz Petz UK will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but unless Vetz Petz UK is negligent, Vetz Petz UK will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
- Vetz Petz UK will only use the information you provide about yourself or the practice for the purpose of fulfilling your order unless you agree otherwise.
- Rebates for Self-billing Clinics
Schedule 2 details the provisions applicable available to Clinics which enrol to benefit from the Rebates for Self-billing Clinics.
- Applicable Law
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English Law, and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
Selective Distribution Policy for Veterinary Surgeons & Veterinary Clinics
Vetz Petz UK distributes nutritional products including Antinol®, a nutritional product formulated for the support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis in dogs and cats and products for other clinically proven indications. Nutritional management of disease, including Osteoarthritis (OA), is complex, requiring a veterinary diagnosis and multi- modal management, including surgery, medical treatments, physical therapies, weight control, exercise modification and nutritional support. Management of disease may require long term veterinary supervision to maintain quality of life for the dog or cat concerned. To ensure the best nutritional management of disease for pet welfare, it is essential that a vet-client-pet relationship exists for the following reasons:
- An accurate diagnosis of disease and multimodal treatment plan by the veterinary healthcare team,
- Veterinary supervision of treatment plan and health status of the animal to enable adjustment of the plan,
- Diagnosis and management of concomitant diseases,
- Education of the pet owner about disease and how to achieve the best results for their pet from multimodal management including nutritional
To support Veterinary Surgeons who are Members of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (MRCVS) in the diagnosis and multimodal management of disease, Vetz Petz UK provides the following:
- Education about OA and other diseases, the disease processes, methods of diagnosis and management,
- Support literature and tools for the veterinary healthcare team to use in the education of pet owners about OA and other diseases and their management,
- Support literature and tools for pet owners to help manage their pets’ OA and other diseases,
- Product trials, samples and promotional
Selective distribution policy for veterinary clinics
VetzPetz will only supply Antinol and its other products to veterinary clinics where evidence of a diagnosis of disease, a current vet-client-pet relationship exists, and the following criteria are met:
- Clients are registered with the veterinary clinic,
- A diagnosis and recommendation is made by Veterinary Surgeons (MRCVS) for the management of disease,
- The veterinary healthcare team provides advice and services to pet owners to assist in the management of disease and uses Vetz Petz UK materials and
Rebates for Self-billing Clinics
- Clinic means a veterinary clinic which is registered with the Vetz Petz UK online store and has a current self-billing agreement in operation using the HMRC precedent https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/675335/self-billing-agreement.pdf or other valid self-billing arrangement acceptable to Vetz Petz UK.
- Qualifying Sale means a sale to a consumer on the Vetz Petz UK online store that has resulted from a referral by one of the Clinic’s retained veterinary professionals, for which VetzPetz UK has received payment and which the consumer hasn’t cancelled.
- Vetz Petz UK will pay a rebate payment amounting to 20% of retail price net of discounts and exclusive of VAT of Qualifying Sales made by Clinics.
- VetzPetz UK will issue a self-billed invoice on behalf of the Clinic 15 working days after the end of each month in which Vetz Petz UK has made a Qualifying sale.
- The rebate payment will be made to the Clinic’s bank account registered with the Vetz Petz online store 15 days after the invoice is issued.